I don’t fully agree with the heading “Why SEO Is Much Easier Than You Think” but there are some easy things that you can do yourself without any expense (except time).
I do however agree that doing a little bit of SEO is much better than doing zero SEO. Below are free ways to get the SEO ball rolling with your website.
Here are the short if you don’t have time to read the article:
1. Do weekly blog posts on your website (300 – 1000 words).
2. Connect your website with social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.
3. Setup your blog to have your posts automatically post to your social networks.
4. Have content on your website that is aimed at your customers, don’t just write stuff around keywords.
5. Ensure that your pages title, description and H1 tag are in-line with the keywords you want to target.
6. Get inbound links from other websites. You can do guest posting with a link back to your website.